Welcome to our Outdoor Adventures page. Please check back to see what adventures we engage in as the school year passes.
Semester Test Review
1-11 Know the NASP 11 steps for archery
- Know the 3 basic parts of a modern firearm
- What is the 1st step to becoming a responsible hunter?
- Where would you find the caliber or gauge of a firearm?
- What is the 1st rule of firearm safety?
- What is good marksmanship?
- What does an ethical hunter try to do when harvesting an animal?
- You should plan your hunt, and then what?
- Why do we have hunting laws and regulations?
- What should you always do before climbing into or out of an elevated blind?
- What are the 3 most important things you need for survival?
- What is a hunter’s safe zone of fire?
- What should you use to get a bow or gun into an elevated stand?
- What are the 3 things you should ask yourself before taking any shot?
- What is the safest clothing to wear hunting?
- What is the international sign for an emergency situation?
- How can you prevent hypothermia?
- Why should the zipper of a tent be kept closed?
- What are tent stakes used for?
- What is the main thing you should consider when buying a tent?
- How are sleeping bags rated?
- What is a cat hole?
- How can you get clean water while camping?
- What is hypothermia?
- What is your greatest resource in a bad situation?